Want to add some spark to your weekday lunch sandwich? This spread adds some zip to sandwiches and it’s easy to make a batch and have it on hand for the week. Note that the spice level can be adjusted to taste, or you can omit the Sriracha entirely.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 1 large head of garlic
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp Sriracha (or horse radish, if you prefer)
- 2 cups regular mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Cook bacon just until it will easily crumble
- Slice the top off the head of garlic; drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and wrap in foil. Place in 350 degree over for ~40 minutes, until soft.
- Once garlic has cooled, squeeze cloves out of the head and mix it, with all the other ingredients, into the mayonnaise until thoroughly incorporated
- Store in air tight jar in the refrigerator; it should be viable for at least a week